Notes are the alpha and the omega of my digital existence. Everythings starts with a few lines of text. Here are a my findings of the last couple of weeks which stood out:
- nvALT - User experience / User interface design
- nvALT sexed-up. But without a vertical mode it wouldn’t be my nvALT anymore…. I need a list view with the option to keep it minimal and dismiss line previews and tags. My personal preferences aside, this is a lovely design.
- todo.txt is still one of the coolest ways to manage projects in a plain text file. In case you always missed some chrome, here’s a Mac app that speaks todo.txt.
- nvALT for Code. Brilliant idea. Can’t decide whether you need it? … there’s a trial. The one downside, you have to go on the hunt for a better icon when deciding to stick with the app.
- Janus Notes 2
- nvALT-like note taking app for the Mac and iPhone. What’s special is the option to encode/secure notes.
- Go Back, Next in Notational Velocity or nvAlt
- Jump to last note in nvALT. A tip by Lri. Honestly, who else did you expect behind this sorcery?