Updated on: April 24, 2014 at 06:30
I’ve been neglecting my RSS subscriptions for 2 months now… only sporadicly working through it and filing to good stuff away to read it later or add it to my toolkit. (Phil, Brett and Gabe always try to keep me busy… when can I ever catch-up with all the goodness?)
Still, here are my latest picks:
- iOS: Search text in Google through contextual menus
- This is pure gold. Super nifty. Forget copying a selection an trigger an URL scheme in a bookmarklet. Using the dictionary is way faster.
- Nice collection of short snippets (Python, Unix, OS X, …)
- Since I’m promoting Homebrew so much lately: meet braumeister.org. It is an online package browser for Homebrew
- Takana is a Sass/CSS live-editor which lets you see your changes live in the browser as you type them.
- Delivery Status Alfred Workflow ~ Mac OS X ~ Junecloud
- My favorite tracking tool comes to Alfred.
- A new dev podcast by Justin Williams whom you might know as the new owner of Glassboard.
- Der Ubercast
- Oh… yep… we’re talking Podcasts right now. If you by any chance understand a bit of German you might want to tune in from time to time… if only to listen to our cool introductions where guys like Federico Viticci, Merlin Mann, Stephen Hackett and more were so kind to show us their language skills and show off a bit with their flawless German.
- Markdown styles for generating beautiful looking html files.
- The Exchange - Tom Bihn — Haute Americana
- Tom Bihn interview. Nuff said. Read it now!
- Strip It Down
- About missing out on life because of you computer. I know this too well. Uhm, yeah, … great… since I read this a few days ago I can’t stop thinking about it. Plus, my depression kept ruling a good amount of my time. I enjoy putting time into scripts and fine-tuning workflows. But opposed to Nick from Hack / Make I’m not making any money
out of it. That's even worse. At the moment I earn $0… whether from any scripts, nor from my actual side projects. I guess write about my situation someday. Okay, enough whining, more links.
- Opening the Gmail web interface with keyboard shortcuts
- An AppleScript trigger with my favorite app from a fellow Keyboard Maestro blogger.
- The Staff Favorites - The Sweet Setup
- A lot of good apps - the sweet setup staff has a tasteful selection there.
- Application Buckets with Alfred and Tags
- Great Alfred tip from Gabe Weatherhead at Macdrifter. If you often need to plow through hundreds of apps when all you want is finding that one app.
- Behance - Dusan Cezek
- Do you live pixel-art, the Big Lebowski, Pulp Fiction and animated gif’s? If yes then proceed.
- Moment - Amazing Lenses For Mobile Photography by Marc Barros — Kickstarter
- Yes. Another Kickstarter campaign with the same video message that every Kickstarter flick has. That said, it looks like a stellar product. PS: The campaign is already over… this is also the proof how long my RSS reading has stagnated.